Whiten Teeth Home Remedies
It just makes sense that most whiten teeth home remedies will be safer than the teeth whitening strips. You never know what all they put into those strips, and then we swallow them!
Peroxide for Teeth
Many of the simple home remedies to whiten your teeth will have either baking soda, lemon juice or hydrogen peroxide involved.
In fact, one of the easiest remedies is the peroxide for teeth whitening remedy. But there are other great home remedies for teeth that work, too, and I'll list some of the most common ones below.
Just remember that with anything else, when you use remedies at home, use common sense!
And if you decide to try the hydrogen peroxide, make sure to get some
without all the fillers and additives. Sometimes the cheaper stuff at
the dollar store has a bunch of additives that COULD be more harmful.
Get it at a pharmacy and check the label.
Some Easy Whiten Teeth Home Remedies
- Peroxide and Baking Soda... Fill the LID of the peroxide half full with baking soda then add peroxide to the rim. Stir it with the end of your toothbrush handle and let it set for just a bit to let it set and this will give you a nice paste. Rinse your mouth with warm water immediately after brushing and try not to get too much on your gums and tongue as it will burn a little.
( If your gums turn white, don't worry, it won't last long and actually the peroxide is just killing the germs on your gums. :)) Using the peroxide for teeth method can be used every other day with great results.
- Baking Soda is one of the better "whiten teeth home remedies"... Putting plain baking soda onto your tooth brush works well too. I like to mix a bit of salt into the baking soda, and keep it in a small container. The salt kinda breaks the bitterness of the soda and is good for the gums.
- Strawberries for whiter teeth... I have never tried the strawberries for teeth as they have sugar and I just don't think it would be healthy in the long run, but I have heard that if you rub strawberries across your teeth, it will whiten them. Or you can mash them and brush your teeth with the mashed strawberries.
- Strawberries WITH baking soda for teeth...a dentist actually shared this little tidbit about using strawberries for whiter teeth:
Mix one ripe strawberry with about 1/2 tsp baking soda together to make a mash.Brush onto your teeth and leave it on for five minutes. Then brush thoroughly with regular toothpaste to remove the berries. (floss to remove any seeds)...Do this ONCE A WEEK for a nice bright smile.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for whiter teeth... brush your teeth really well, then pour a bit of the olive oil onto a washcloth and rub it over your teeth. it doesn't taste as nasty as you'd think!
- Mix equal parts of water and peroxide... use a mouth rinse. Squish around in your mouth for about a minute and then don't rinse your teeth for ten minutes.
You can rinse your mouth with full strength peroxide too, just be sure not to swallow it!
Thank You For Reading Whiten Teeth Home Remedies Click For Main Page