Toenail Fungus Home Remedies
Toenail fungus home remedies have some very interesting solutions involved. I have a friend that is trying to cure his
toenail fungus with Iodine and he only had the orange stuff so he is walking around with orange toes. I am not joking, he really DID use the orange Iodine!
I asked his wife to sneak me some pictures so we'll see if I can add them here soon. ☺
He is also using the UV lights on his toenail fungus, as it is supposed
to kill the fungus, so as soon as I can get some more information on
that I will share that as well.
I don't know what kind of UV rays is safe to use on toenail fungus so will wait till I learn more from what he is doing. In the meantime you can find some great toenail fungus home remedies below that you may want to try.
Some Simple Toenail Fungus Remedies
Most of these remedies for nail fungus work best if you FIRST trim the nails as short as possible and rough them up or file with emery file. Use the emery files only once and disinfect any other files or clippers each time to kill the fungus and keep it from spreading>
- Vicks Vapor Rub for Toenail Fungus … Rub the vicks into all your affected nails. Rough them up first with a file or something to get more of the vicks into the nails
Cut the fingers off a rubber glove and wear it over the toe.
- Tea Tree Oil...First use rubbing alcohol and thoroughly clean each nail, then apply the tea tree oil to the nails and if possible, wear sandals so your nails can breathe.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Epsom Salts for Fungus... Mix a solution of ½ cup salts – 1 cup apple cider vinegar and about 3 cups HOT water. Soak your feet in the solution for an hour a day.
One guy noticed a big difference in his toenail fungus after only a week of doing this. Plus he had happy feet.☺
- White Vinegar... apply the vinegar to the nails twice a day. Use a dropper or something similar to get the vinegar under the nails and around the edges as well as you can. This kills the germ and allows the nail to start growing back healthy.
- Bleach soak your toes in bleach water to disinfect the toes. One gal discovered her toenail fungus disappeared after swimming in a chlorinated pool for a few weeks!
- Iodine is a GREAT toenail fungus home remedy – Get the DECOLORIZED Iodine... Believe me the colored stuff will give you nails that make you look like a caveman!...Paint the nails with the iodine at least twice a day.
The iodine for toenail fungus home remedies is a very popular remedy.
More Great Natural Remedies:
Thanks For Reading Toenail Fungus Home Remedies. Suffer From Leg Cramps?