Home » Skin Remedies » Smooth Skin Remedies
Smooth Skin Remedies
When looking at various smooth skin remedies, it is well to keep in mind
that the most successful home remedies for smooth skin are often the
least expensive and simple ones, such as
drinking LOTS of fresh clean water every day.
Studies have shown that not only can a lot of sickness be
prevented by drinking glasses of refreshing H20, but there are some
other great benefits to what some refer as water therapy...such as weight loss and nice, soft, hydrated skin.
Or especially constipation. Oh, and someone mentioned
recently that you can get rid of bad breath by drinking lots of
water…hold on while I go grab my water bottle. *grin*
But, the truth is that while we are drinking all that
water, we can also apply some other amazing smooth skin remedies that
will kind of speed up the process a bit.
A Few of My Favorite Smooth Skin Remedies
I will list a few of the better known and proven to work skin remedies
below, but feel free to take a minute and send us some home remedies for skin ANY kind of skin
when you get to the form below. Our readers would love it, and so would I! And also … while many of the skin home remedies below work well on your face, don't be afraid to try them ANYWHERE on your body.
- Milk bath for skin… milk works wonders on skin and actually if you visit our milk for skin page here, you will find some great tips on how to take a milk bath, or simply wash your skin with milk.
- Like Bananas? Mash a banana and rub it all over your face. Leave it on for twenty minutes, be careful not to lick it off! or at least not until after the twenty minutes is up. ☺ Then simply rinse with warm water.
- Honey for smooth skin remedy.…you can use honey on skin in a variety of ways. If you are a fan of honey more than bananas, you may want to try one of the honey masks for your face. One gal used the honey on her face for acne … and even SLEPT with the honey on her face with great results. You don't have to have the honey on for that long though. A common rule of thumb for most home remedy face masks is about 20 minutes to half an hour. They all work the same - leave it on for twenty minutes and then rinse off. You don't have to use a moisturizer with honey as it will naturally moisturize your skin, although some ladies prefer to use something to freshen their skin up after using a natural or home remedies mask. Here are a few of the most common ways to use honey as a fask mask.
- Plain honey
- Half a cup of honey with a few Tbsp tomato juice
- Mix an egg white with half a cup of honey
- Half cup honey and a few tsp cinn.
- Add a bit of walnut powder and cinn to the honey for a nice scrub.
- Vaseline for skin… you will want to do this one for a complete smooth skin remedy on your ENTIRE body. Take a shower and rub vaseline on your entire body. Leave it on for an hour and then shower again.
- Sugar and Lemon Juice Scrub for ENTIRE Skin…Mix a cup of white sugar with a few tsp lemon juice. While showering, lather your body with a nice gentle soap such as Dove, and then scrub the sugar mixture into the soap lather on your body. Rinse off - ahhh, refreshing, soft and clean!
Smooth Skin on Hands (and Feet) Tip:
Mix half and half of baby oil and sugar. Use as a hands or foot scrub, scrub it into your skin and leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse for nice, smooth skin on hands.
More Skin Care Tips:
Thank You For Reading Smooth Skin Remedies Click For Clear Skin Tips